To recite the Seven Sorrows Devotion please click here.
(Mother of Sorrows)
The Blessed Virgin Mary grants seven graces
to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and dolors (sorrows). The devotion
was passed on by St. Bridget.
HERE ARE THE SEVEN GRACES:
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine
Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend
them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
- I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.
- I have obtained from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly
from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.