Note: A member of the Hierarchy related to two current members of the Papal Restoration Campaign Staff, that Our Holy
Father, Pope Gregory XVIII, views so called, Thuc "consecrations" as at best doubtful. Which to keep it simple, in the mind of the Church means, they
never occurred. Bp. Thuc with his wildcat attempted "consecrations" was acting on his own mandate (powered by the devil). This is without dispute, as at one point he begged forgiveness from Antipope Paul VI for attempting
to consecrate a group (of Alumbrados [Illuminists]) in Palmar de Troya, Spain - bishops, without a papal mandate.
Unholy Birthplace of the Novel/Sedevacantist Sect?
Looking down the street today [rue Garibaldi], that Bp.
Thuc's run down apartment #22 was located on in
Toulon, France. Much of Thuc's scandalous/sacrilegious acts were motivated
by a desperate need of money.
Facts Casting Grave Doubt About the Validity of the Thuc "Consecrations":
- He attended the false Vatican Council II and signed its decrees;
- He publicly chastised the whole Council for not being ecumenical
- He tried to get the Council to accept female equality in the church;
- With the possible
exception of the Sacrament of the Eucharist, he never stated that the Sacraments of the Vatican II church were invalid, rather only that they were rejected by God;
- He consistently
signed his documents with titles given him by the Vatican II church;
- He referred to John XXIII as a saintly pope;
- He acknowledged Paul VI as Holy Father;
- He "ordained"/"consecrated" great numbers of men as priests and bishops without requiring them to renounce their false
- He "ordained"/"consecrated" men wholly unfit to be ministers, this included a notorious homosexual who was at the time in full communion with the Vatican II church;
- He regularly served as an acolyte at the new mass when in France;
- He concelebrated the new mass with a Vatican
II bishop on at least several occasions;
- He heard confessions of Vatican II sectarians with the permission of the Vatican II bishop;
- Before his death, he exhorted some of his progeny to return to the Vatican II church;
- He complained that certain oriental eating customs were excluded from
- He was said to have been physically and psychologically worn out;
- His mental
soundness had been publicly questioned by his contemporaries;
- Monetary gain has been acknowledged by his friends as being a motivating factor in his conferring of Holy Orders;
- He admitted lying to a Vatican II priest in his autobiography;
- His own friend said that he would often speak
- He only acted like a traditionalist when around other traditionalists;
- He admitted
to simulating “mass”;
- He admitted that he withheld his sacramental intention when
conferring Sacred Orders.
Note: On 10 different occasions, i.e., 10 FAKE ceremonies!
Photograph of Bishop Thuc
Publicly Simulating the Sacrament of Holy Orders
on an Alumbrados
Heretic/Insurance Salesman, Mr. Gomez, in Spain on Jan 1, 1976
Pictured above is one
example of a self-admitted by Bishop Thuc himself, 100% FAKE episcopal consecration he "performed". (Bishop Thuc would later formally state he was withholding his sacramental intention (a sacrilege) when "consecrating" Gomez (without a papal mandate: another sacrilege),
even though Bishop Thuc had written and signed an official *document declaring that he did consecrate Clemente Dominguez y Gomez on January 1, 1976.) ???
*"I Peter Martin Ngo-Dinh Thuc, titular Archbishop of Bulla Regia
certify that, on the first day of January 1976, I conferred the tonsure and minor orders, as well as the major orders (namely subdiaconate, diaconate and priesthood) on the following persons:
Clemente Dominguez y Gomez, born in Seville, National Identity Number 28279369 [...]
I further certify that these Bishops and Priests pertain to the Order of the Carmelites of the Holy Face, founded in Seville on 23rd December 1975.
The Mother House of this Order is at No. 20, Call Redes in Seville. The Founder and Father General is His Excellency Clemente Dominguez
y Gomez, Bishop.
With my own hand and pen
I sign this document in order to procure all effects ecclesiastical and civil.
Given with my seal,
day of January in the year of Our Lord one thousand nine hundred and seventy six
Signed + Peter Martin Ngi-dinh Thuc
Archbishop of Bulla Regia.
The Church’s minimum requirement for accepting the validity of a Sacrament is “moral certainty.” Moral certainty is one“which excludes all prudent fear of
error, such that the opposite is reputed as altogether improbable.”
Now in weighing all of the above evidence, the question becomes:
Does the certainty of Bishop Thuc’s consecrations reach such a level as to exclude all prudent fear of error?
Is the possibility that he did not validly
consecrate, altogether improbable?
It seems to me that no objective person possessing the use of right reason could conclude that Bishop Thuc’s consecrations were certain
to the degree that they excluded all prudent fear of error, such that the opposite is reputed as altogether improbable.
Catholics, therefore, must reject the validity of Bishop Thuc’s
consecrations. And if we must reject Bishop Thuc’s consecrations, we of course must also reject all of the ordinations and consecrations emanating from the Thuc progeny, for the Thuc "bishops" cannot supply for what was originally wanting to the Sacrament
of Orders – one cannot give to others that which they do not possess themselves. So the lack of moral certitude by which Catholics must reject the validity of Bishop Thuc’s "Orders" he "conveyed", must also be applied to Bishop
De Facto: Bp. Thuc Imagined that Antipope Paul VI was Bilocating in Palmar de Troya, Spain
Sanborn & Sinéad: With Thucite Sect All Bets ARE OFF
(Roman Catholics know the
sacred priesthood only comes from *God's calling a chosen soul and then The Church of St. Peter confirming that mandate from Heaven. ... And these pathetic sedevacantists try to publicly deride Catholics [the Church in eclipse] for not attending their sacrilegious services?!?)
*"Almighty God calls to the priesthood whom He will; witness Our Lord's words to the apostles: "You have not chosen Me,
but I have chosen you" (John xv. 16). Source: The Catechism Explained, The Means of Grace, p. 646, by Fr. Spirago, Imp. 1899
*Phony Trads Bury Heads in Sand in Face of Catholic Truth
"It is a blessing when such *men break away from the Church: it prevents them preying upon the doves and sheep of Christ with their savage and poisonous influence. It is impossible to join and combine the bitter with the sweet,
darkness with light, rain with fair weather, war with peace; nor sterility with fertility, aridity with springs of water, or a storm with a calm." -St. Cyprian, Church Father and Doctor