TCW is posting a 3-Part Series of Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny (with edited commentary by
Yves Dupont) titled: "Disasters to befall the Church, France, Europe, and the World"
(1976-77; 32 pages). To read all parts of this important series of prophecies CLICK HERE.
Mr. Dupont writes: All the prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny
bear on a number of specific points:
Marie-Julie Jahenny (d. 1941 A.D.)
1. THE CHURCH: New Liturgy, Apostasy, Revolutionary
Priests, the passivity of Bishops, scandals and sacrileges in
churches, Persecutions and total destruction of the Church
as an organization.
2. The victory of Communism.
3. A Mohammedan invasion (via hordes of immigrants -TCW)
of Europe and the occupation of
4. War and Revolution everywhere.
5. The extent of the death toll.
6. An Act of God to destroy Communism, and the rise of a
Great Christian King, chosen by God to free the Pope and
to restore order.
7. This Act of God will consist in a cosmic miracle with
three days of complete darkness, devastating earthquakes,
sky ablaze, followed by floods, droughts, famine,
epidemics, and unknown diseases.
8. Time data.
A Catholic Procession in Brittany, 1946
Other topics which are mentioned are:
1. Governments, Parliaments, Republics, Democracy.
2. The work of Freemasonry.
3. The claims of an unworthy Orleans King.
4. France in general. She will the first to be chastised.
5. Paris in particular.
6. Brittany as a privileged province to be spared by God.
Read Yves Dupont's:
"Disasters to befall the Church, France, Europe, and the World"
(The Lord Says Circa 1930-1937): "It will be a great devastation. I, your God, will have purified everything.
The survivors must give thanks to the Blessed Trinity for their protection. Magnificent shall My Kingdom of peace
be, and My name shall be invoked and praised from sunrise to sunset." (Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny)