To recite the Seven Sorrows Devotion please click here.
(Mother of Sorrows)
Blessed Virgin Mary grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and dolors (sorrows). The devotion was passed on by St. Bridget.
HERE ARE THE SEVEN GRACES:
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will
be enlightened about the divine mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains
and I will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask
for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
- I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.
- I have obtained from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins
will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.