Genoa's Abp. Siri at Seaport with Relics of St. Ampelio
October 17, 1947 Archbishop Giuseppe Siri [who can be seen at very end of video] oversees the transfer of the relics of St. Ampelio (d. 428) to the community of Bordighera. The relics were first moved from Bordighera to the church of *St. Stephen in Genoa, in 1140. *The same church where Christopher Columbus was baptized.